Seltzer water— sometimes known as sparkling water, soda water, club soda, carbonated water, or pop water– is plain water with carbon dioxide gas dissolved in it, and is the major component of “soft drinks.”. The process of carbonation produces carbonic acid.
Club soda can be the same as plain carbonated water, or it can contain a small amount of salt or traces of minerals, depending on the brand. These are added to cause the taste of home made soda water. Soda water, made with sodium bicarbonate in some countries, also occurs naturally sometimes to make carbonated mineral water.
In soft drinks (best known examples Coca-Cola and Pepsi), carbonation is used to add fizziness to the taste. That well-known fizzy sensation is caused not by the presence of bubbles, but by diluted carbonic acid which produces a slight burning taste.
You can make seltzer as fizzy as you prefer with Soda-Club home soda/seltzer maker. You can make your special seltzer and even flavor it with an all-natural unsweetened flavor mix.
If you love seltzer and find it at the best bargain prices, and your family drinks just one case each week, in ten years you could spend over $2,000.
With Soda-Club, your costs can be cut to 18 cents per liter– that would come out to just two dollars per case. And you will be able to enjoy fresh fizzy seltzer whenever you want it. If the lighter carbonation, like sparkling water, is what you prefer, Soda Club has the Penguin, which offers fresh sparkling water.
Here are some reasons to consider using Soda-Club:
• The one-liter bottles, being reusable, keep you from accumulating cases from the store.
• Special bottle tops preserve the seltzer fizz for longer than store-bought seltzer.
• Seltzer in one-liter bottles. Unlike one-time soda siphon chargers, Alco2jet has enough carbon dioxide to carbonate 110 liters of seltzer. Empty carbonators are exchanged at your door almost everywhere in America.
• You control the amount of bubbles because the Soda-Club home maker lets you make it your way.
• Employing reusable bottles reduces discarded/recyclable material in the environment. You will also save money on deposit fees.
• No Sodium.
By adding a drop of all-natural, unsweetened flavors, or a piece of fresh fruit for flavor and you have a great alternative for you kids from drinking soda pop.
It has been proven that if you can make water taste better, the more water your family will drink.So the Soda-Club home maker delivers a less expensive way to offer seltzer and soda drinks to your family for complete hydration.